Our magnesium body butter helps provide the magnesium that our bodies need to thrive. More than 80% of us may have a magnesium deficiency, but most of us don’t know we’re deficient. That’s because the symptoms of magnesium deficiency are common symptoms of many other conditions as well- feeling tired and run down, not sleeping well, getting headaches, digestive issues, and feeling stressed and anxious are just a few of the symptoms of magnesium deficiency.
- Helps fall asleep and promote good sleep quality*
- Reduces stress*
- Calms nerves and anxious feelings*
- Energy support*
- Eases muscle twitching and cramps*
- Soothes aches and pains*
Ingredients: Magnesium Oil, Unrefined Coca Butter, Extra Virgin Organic Coconut Oil, Sweet Almond Oil, Lavender and Chamomile Essential Oil
Things to keep in mind:
- Magnesium can cause itching and stinging, especially the first few times you use it. Only use a very small amount until your body gets used to it. Use caution until you know how your body reacts.
- Do not apply to freshly shaven skin, open wounds, or broken skin.
- Coconut oil melts at 76 degrees. If your home is warmer than that, you’ll want to keep your body butter in the refrigerator. It will get very firm and hard in the fridge, but just scoop a little out when you need it and it will melt almost instantly once in contact with your skin.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.