Nettle tea has been drinking since ancient times and is known as a powerful immune system booster. Made from the leaves of stinging nettles, this herbal remedy tastes like vegetable broth with mild or strong flavors depending on how much concentrate you put into your cup! Soaking these greens in hot water will help reveal their healthful properties which can be consumed by anyone looking for an additional boost against illness
- may help flush harmful bacteria from the urinary tract*
- soothes allergies and skin irritation*
- may alleviate pain*
- helps streghthen the bones (rich in a multitude of amino acids, protein, flavonoids, and bone-building minerals like iron, calcium, magnesium, silicon, potassium, and zinc)*
- boost the immune system
- may help tone and nourish the uterus
How to Make Nettle Tea
- Add 2 cups water to 1 cup of nettle leaves.
- Bring the water just to a boil.
- Turn off the stove and let sit for five minutes.
- Pour the mixture through a small strainer.
- Add a bit of honey or cinnamon if you like.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These statements and products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Always consult with a healthcare professional before using any herbal remedy.