Chakra Stone Stick - Stone Pencil - 7 chakra stones - Bonded Gemstone Tower - Reiki - Crystal - Natural Stone Pencil
All stones are natural, hence small scratches, tiny holes or cracks might appear.
• 7 Chakra crystals are a tool and can be like a storage battery for thought energy.
•Clearing has to do with the energy of the stone or crystal. Chakra crystals can be programmed with our thought energy and then act on our subtle chakra energy fields.
•They also to help to create situations in our lives that will lead us in directions that allow positive growth.
•The information provided is based on individual experience and should not be treated as medical advice.
WHAT ARE THE 7 CHAKRAS IN OUR BODY?
- Chakra 1 - Root Chakra | Muladhara - Located at the base of the spine. It is associated with energy, survival, stability, comfort and safety. Its element is earth.*
- Chakra 2 - Sacral Chakra | Svadhishthana - Located in the lower abdomen. It is associated with sensuality, sexuality, pleasure, sociability and emotions. Its element is water.*
- Chakra 3 - Solar Plexus Chakra | Manipura - Located in the navel area. It is associated with strength, personality, power, determination and self-esteem. Its element is fire.*
- Chakra 4 - Heart Chakra | Anahata - Located in the middle of the chest, over the sternum. It is associated with love, acceptance, compassion and sincerity. Its element is air.*
- Chakra 5 - Throat Chakra | Vishuddha - Located in the throat area. It is associated with communication, expression, creativity and inspiration. Its element is ether / sound.*
- Chakra 6 - Third Eye Chakra | Ajna - Located in the middle of the forehead. It is associated with intuition, lucidity, meditation and trust. Its element is light.*
- Chakra 7 - Crown Chakra | Sahasrara - Located at the top of the head. It is associated with knowledge, consciousness, fulfilment and spirituality. Its element is thought.*
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.