Nettle tea has been drinking since ancient times and is known that may help immune system booster. Made from the leaves of stinging nettles, this herbal remedy tastes like vegetable broth with mild or strong flavors depending on how much concentrate you put into your cup! Soaking these greens in hot water will help reveal their properties which can be consumed by anyone looking for an additional boost
- May help flush harmful bacteria from the urinary tract*
- May soothe allergies and skin irritation*
- May help alleviate pain*
- May help streghthen the bones (rich in a multitude of amino acids, protein, flavonoids, and bone-building minerals like iron, calcium, magnesium, silicon, potassium, and zinc)*
- May support boosting the immune system*
- May help tone and nourish the uterus*
Directions: Add at least 1 tbsp of tea in 8-10oz of water. Bring water (with herbs) to a boil over a medium fire, then reduce to low and simmer for another 5-15 minutes. Strain and pour into cups. Drink twice a day as needed. Add honey if desired
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These statements and products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Always consult with a healthcare professional before using any herbal remedy.
Recommend! With some honey and ready for bed! Definitely does what it’s Supposed to.