Cascara Sagrada has been used traditionally by Native Americans for washing the bowel, and one of the best herbs available to help with chronic constipation. Cascara Sagrada contains compounds called anthraquinones, which helps in peristalsis – an action to do with contracting the colon walls that gives you an urge to go.
Cascara Sagrada may assist with:
- Occasional constipation relief*
- Digestive problems (Colon Cleansing Herb)*
- Used as a purgative before starting a parasite cleanse*
- Bark is rich in hormone-like oils which promote peristaltic action in the intestinal canal*
- Helps increase secretions of the stomach, liver, and pancreas, and has been effective in helping the body rid itself of gallstones*
- Joint and muscle pain*
Shake well before using
One or three (2) times per day take 30 to 40 drops in water.
Best taken between meals.
We recommend use of this herb for only short intervals.
Do not use this product if you have abdominal pain or diarrhea, or discontinue use if these symptoms appear.
Seek expert medical advice prior to use during pregnancy or nursing.
Do not exceed recommended dose. Not for long-term use.
Keep out of reach of children.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.