Dandelion (Taraxacum officinale) are a family of flowering plants that grow in many parts of the world.
Our dandelion leaf makes an excellent addition to herbal tea blends. Leaves can also be brewed as dandelion leaf tea, tinctured as dandelion extract, or added to soups. The tea might taste slightly bitter, it is still enjoyable to sip on any day.
- May help digestive and gastrointestinal health*
- May aid in stimulating liver function*
- May act as a natural diuretic*
- May support Lung health*
- May help urinary tract health and maintaining healthy lipid levels*
- May aid in supporting immune system*
- May be taken as a coffee substitute*
Directions: Add at least 1 tbsp of tea in 8-10oz of water. Bring water (with herbs) to a boil over a medium fire, then reduce to low and simmer for another 5-15 minutes. Strain and pour into cups. Drink twice a day as needed. Add honey if desired
Usually Prepared With: Both Dandelion leaf and root are often formulated with Burdock root, Dandelion root, Milk Thistle seed and Red Clover.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These statements and products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Always consult with a healthcare professional before using any herbal remedy.