Flor De Manita is a popular herb generally prepared as a tea or tincture. Flor de manita is a flower that grows on evergreen trees in Central and South American countries.
- aids normal bowel function*
- supports regular blood pressure levels*
- helps maintain cholesterol levels*
- supports cardiovascular health*
- supports the kidneys (Natural diuretic)*
- used to calm the nerves*
How to Prep Flor de Manita Tea:
Simmer two cups of distilled water with 2 Flowers of Flor de Manita Tea for 15 minutes, cool and strain. Drink this twice a day to nourish a healthy heart and circulatory system. Safe to consume on an empty stomach or between meals.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These statements and products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Always consult with a healthcare professional before using any herbal remedy.