Our Insulina is used as a natural remedy for traditional medicine, the leaves of the Insulin plant are used as a supplement to support healthy blood glucose. People often use Insulina as a tea to drink daily to keep blood glucose levels under control. The scientific name the plant called Insulina is Justicia secenda. It is found in many parts of Latin America, and is also used as immune support. Insulina is a member of the Acanthaceae family, as well as Justicia pectorals or tila in Spanish, a medicinal plant, often used to fight insomnia.
- Supports Blood Sugar Levels
- Managing cholesterol levels
- Support Liver and Pancreas
- Aids in digestion by acting as a natural prebiotic. It promotes the growth of good bacteria in the gut.
- Contains antioxidant properties which help in destroying free radicals
- Diuretic which supports healthy bladder and kidney
- Supports cardiovascular health
How to prep Quina Roja:
1 tbsp for every 6oz of Boiling Water
Absolutely no statements here shall be understood to diagnose, treat, or prescribe any condition, or offer medical advice of any kind. Information contained here is not a substitution for advice given by a physician or other licensed health care professional. All information, content and product descriptions are for educational purposes and enjoyment only. This information has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.