Our Insulina is used as a natural remedy for traditional medicine, the leaves of the Insulin plant are used as a supplement to support healthy blood glucose. People often use Insulina as a tea to drink daily to keep blood glucose levels under control. The scientific name the plant called Insulina is Justicia secenda. It is found in many parts of Latin America, and is also used as immune support. Insulina is a member of the Acanthaceae family, as well as Justicia pectorals or tila in Spanish, a medicinal plant, often used to help with insomnia.
- Supports blood sugar levels*
- Help managing cholesterol levels*
- Supports liver and pancreas*
- Aids in digestion by acting as a natural prebiotic. It promotes the growth of good bacteria in the gut*
- Natural diuretic which supports healthy bladder and kidney*
- Supports cardiovascular health*
How to prep Insulina:
1 tbsp for every 6oz of Boiling Water
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These statements and products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Always consult with a healthcare professional before using any herbal remedy.