Indigenous people of the Andes have consumed MACA ROOT (commonly referred to as Peruvian ginseng) for centuries, calling upon this superfood as a natural remedy for a diverse range of conditions. While considered a root vegetable and food staple in the Andean diet for thousands of years, Western researchers have only recently discovered this ancient herb and the many benefits it may provide for women.
Maca Benefits include:
- Adaptogen to help Elevate Mood and Energy
- Support reproductive hormones and libido
- Beneficial for dealing with menopausal symptoms in women
- Muscle building properties
Increasing bone density
- Getting stronger bones
- Supporting prostate health
- Enhance the cognitive ability
- Boosting overall hormone levels
Suggested Use: 3-4 caps daily with food and water.
Absolutely no statements here shall be understood to diagnose, treat, or prescribe any condition, or offer medical advice of any kind. Information contained here is not a substitution for advice given by a physician or other licensed health care professional. All information, content and product descriptions are for educational purposes and enjoyment only.