Our magnesium body butter may help provide the magnesium that our bodies need to thrive. More than 80% of us may have a magnesium deficiency, but most of us don’t know we’re deficient. That’s because the symptoms of magnesium deficiency are common symptoms of many other conditions as well.
- May helps fall asleep and promote good sleep quality*
- May help reduce stress*
- May help calm nerves and anxious feelings*
- Energy support*
- May help eases muscle twitching and cramps*
- May help Sooth aches and pains*
Ingredients: Magnesium Oil, Unrefined Coca Butter, Extra Virgin Coconut Oil, Sweet Almond Oil, Lavender and Chamomile Essential Oil
Things to keep in mind:
- Magnesium can cause itching and stinging, especially the first few times you use it. Only use a very small amount until your body gets used to it. Use caution until you know how your body reacts.
- Do not apply to freshly shaven skin, open wounds, or broken skin.
- Coconut oil melts at 76 degrees. If your home is warmer than that, you’ll want to keep your body butter in the refrigerator. It will get very firm and hard in the fridge, but just scoop a little out when you need it and it will melt almost instantly once in contact with your skin.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
I woke up to a huge leg cramp that was inside my inner thigh and couldn’t handle the pain so I put some magnesium body butter within a few mins they were gone love this stuff.
Really helps with the cramps I get sometimes.
Relaxing my feet for a good nights rest and absorbing magnesium at the same time .
This body butter works as described. I will purchase again. The only thing I would do differently is stock up before summer. The butter melts badly in warm months.
My husband loved it said it calmed him down and for me it gave me an allergic reaction on my arm but other then that he loved it