Look into our 102 Capsule if you are concern about not getting your gel on time due to USPS delays. You can find it under Capsule Tab.
- Irish Moss aka Sea Moss or Irish Sea Moss contains 92 minerals*
- May support Thyroid Function*
- May help the Upper respiratory support*
- May help maintain proper digestion*
- May aid in reducing mucus*
- May help strengthens joints*
- May help Boost mood and energy*
- May help build Immunity*
- May help promote healthier hair, skin and nails*
- May support the cardiovascular system*
- May help support the function of the kidneys and the female reproductive system*
JAMAICA or HIBISCUS is a flowering plant native to subtropical and tropical regions throughout the world. The plant is recognized by its large and often colorful five-petal blossoms. Hibiscus sabdariffa the flowers of which are rich in phytonutrients and antioxidants like vitamin C.
Note: We suggest that your Seamoss Gel be refrigerated IMMEDIATELY upon delivery. The Irish Moss (Sea Moss) last about 3-4 weeks in the fridge and up to 3 months in the freezer. Instructions on how to properly stored it in the fridge is attached to each orders so please make sure to read and follow it.
Allergen Warning: Sea Moss is not a shellfish and should not be confused with shellfish. It is a type of marine algae that is used in different ways. Seaweeds like sea moss do not contain any fish proteins, which is the most common allergen in seafood allergies. Still, if you have a seafood allergy, you should use sea moss with caution and ask for your doctor's advice first.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.