Turmeric tea is a traditional healing beverage that dates back thousand of years. Made from fresh or dried turmeric, this drink has an earthy flavor profile with spicy kick people often describe as bitter yet sweet and can help promote better health by alleviate inflammation in the body!
- is a natural anti-inflammatory compound*
- is a potent antioxidant that may neutralize free radicals*
- may boosts levels of the brain hormone*
- may support heart health*
- may aid longevity*
- may improve skin health*
- aids in fat metabolism and weight management*
Directions: Add at least 1 tbsp of tea in 8-10oz of water. Bring water (with herbs) to a boil over a medium fire, then reduce to low and simmer for another 5-15 minutes. Strain and pour into cups. Drink twice a day as needed. Add honey if desired
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These statements and products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Always consult with a healthcare professional before using any herbal remedy.