White Sapote is native to the highlands of Central Mexico and was well known to the Aztecs. Mexican Americans use White Zapote that may help manage blood pressure*
- May support Heart Health*
- May help alleviate rheumatic pain*
- May help optimize Cardiovascular Health*
- May helps reduce premenstrual symptoms*
- May help strengthens the bone and dental structure*
Directions: Add at least 1 tbsp of tea in 8-10oz of water. Bring water (with herbs) to a boil over a medium fire, then reduce to low and simmer for another 5-15 minutes. Strain and pour into cups. Drink twice a day as needed. Add honey if desired
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These statements and products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Always consult with a healthcare professional before using any herbal remedy.