White Sapote is native to the highlands of Central Mexico and was well known to the Aztecs. The leaves of the zapote blanco (white zapote) have been used for centuries as a sedative, and Mexican Americans use it to lower blood pressure.
- Supports Heart Health
- May help alleviate rheumatic pain
- Contains antioxidants to help against the damaging action of free radicals
- Uterine stimulant
- Improves digestion
- Optimizes Cardiovascular Health
- Respiratory suppressant (in high doses)
- Helps to reduce premenstrual symptoms
- Strengthens the bone and dental structure
Infuse/Boil 1-2 tsp per 8oz boiling water
Steep for 5-10 mins
Before you decide to take any medicinal herb or herbal supplement, be sure to consult with a health care professional first. Avoid self-medication and self-diagnosis: Always be on the safe side!
Absolutely no statements here shall be understood to diagnose, treat, or prescribe any condition, or offer medical advice of any kind. Information contained here is not a substitution for advice given by a physician or other licensed health care professional. All information, content and product descriptions are for educational purposes and enjoyment only.