Cat's Claw, also known as Uncaria tomentosa is a herb that has been in use for centuries by indigenous people of Peru. It provides support for general health and well-being with its natural ingredients which are safe enough to consume even if you're sensitive or allergic!
- Support for a healthy lifestyle that supports joint, cardiovascular and immune functions.
- Helps to maintain gastrointestinal health
- May deliver powerful antioxidant protection for your gut
- Support for immune function
- Helps support healthier circulation and platelet function.
How to prep Cats Claw:
Add 1-2 of Cat’s Claw Bark for every 6oz of boiling water and steep for around 10 to 15 minutes, then strain.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These statements and products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Always consult with a healthcare professional before using any herbal remedy.