Chanca Piedra is an herb that grows in tropical areas, like the rainforests of South America.
The entire plant — including the leaves, stems, and flowers — is used to make chanca piedra supplements.
- May help prevent gallstones and acidic kidney stones from forming*
- May protect the liver, digestive system, and heart*
- May lower inflammation, pain, and oxidative stress*
- Support the digestive system*
- Supporting normal blood sugars*
How to prep Chanca Piedra:
Simmer 2 tbsp of Chanca Piedra herbs per 12oz of water in a pot for 15 minutes on medium heat. Drink twice a day.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These statements and products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Always consult with a healthcare professional before using any herbal remedy.
So far no pain . Hopefully it is destroying the kidney stone. Just keep on drinking.