Chanca Piedra is an herb that grows in tropical areas, like the rainforests of South America.
The entire plant — including the leaves, stems, and flowers — is used to make chanca piedra supplements.
- May help prevent gallstones and acidic kidney stones from forming*
- May protect the liver, digestive system, and heart*
- May lower inflammation, pain, and oxidative stress*
- Support the digestive system*
- Supporting normal blood sugars*
Directions: Add at least 1 tbsp of tea in 8-10oz of water. Bring water (with herbs) to a boil over a medium fire, then reduce to low and simmer for another 5-15 minutes. Strain and pour into cups. Drink twice a day as needed. Add honey if desired
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These statements and products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Always consult with a healthcare professional before using any herbal remedy.
So far no pain . Hopefully it is destroying the kidney stone. Just keep on drinking.