Flor De Manita is a popular herb generally prepared as a tea or tincture. Flor de manita is a flower that grows on evergreen trees in Central and South American countries.
- May aid normal bowel function*
- May help support regular blood pressure levels*
- May help maintain cholesterol levels*
- May support cardiovascular health*
- May support the kidneys (Natural diuretic)*
- May help calm the nerves*
Directions: Add at least 2-3 dried flowers in 8-10oz of water. Bring water to a boil over a medium fire, then reduce to low and simmer for another 5-15 minutes. Strain and pour into cups. Drink twice a day as needed.
Usually Prepared With: Chamomile, Lemon Balm, Linden, Lobelia and Motherwort are among some of the popular herbs combined with Flor De Manita.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These statements and products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Always consult with a healthcare professional before using any herbal remedy.
I'm using the tea so far so good