Wildcrafted Raw Gold Irish Moss (Chondrus Crispus) aka Sea Moss or Irish Sea Moss
Our Wildcrafted Irish Moss (Chondrus Crispus) is harvested from the cold waters of Peru. It does not contain sand or salt and is harvested with the environment in mind. It does not contain heavy metals, contaminants or pesticides.
The shelf life of our Irish Moss is 3 years and should be stored in a dry cool area.
Our Irish Moss is sun dried for 3 to 7 days to help retain its natural state.
- Irish Moss aka Sea Moss or Irish Sea Moss contains 92 minerals*
- Boost immunity*
- Helps fight infections*
- Supports thyroid health*
- Aid in weight loss*
- Provides digestive support*
- Mucus buster*
- Improves joint health*
- Mood enhancer*
To make Irish Moss (Sea Moss) Paste:
1. Soak for 4 hours 1/2 cup Irish moss in bowl full of water.
2. Pick out any brown parts and rinse very well.
3. Blend 1 1/2 cups hydrated (soaked) irish moss with 3/4 cup water in a high speed blender.
4. Place in glass bowl or mason jar in refrigerator to set up.
*3/4 cup dry moss will yield 3 cups soaked irish moss.
Irish moss paste will last in the refrigerator for at least 3 weeks.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
I am truly convinced that this has to be some of the best quality Irish moss someone can get their hands on! It's amazing how you feel after consuming for just a short time, my energy levels increased as well as feeling a different level of mental clarity that I have never felt before. Truly amazing is all I can say!
Amazing feed back,..we truly appreciate you, Thank you!!