Indigenous people of the Andes have consumed Maca Root (commonly referred to as Peruvian ginseng) for centuries, calling upon this superfood as a natural remedy for a diverse range of conditions. While considered a root vegetable and food staple in the Andean diet for thousands of years, Western researchers have only recently discovered this ancient herb and the many benefits it may provide for women and men.
- Adaptogen that may help mood and energy*
- May help support men and women to maintain healthy drive*
- May support in dealing with menopausal symptoms in women*
- May aid in Muscle-building properties*
- May help support healthier bones*
- May help prostate health*
- May help with Cognitive ability*
- May help in boosting overall hormone levels*
Suggested Use: 3-4 caps daily with food and water.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Maca Root (Peruvian Ginseng) Capsules