Since the Pre-Columbian period, the native people of the Americas, Aztecs, Zacatecas, Tepehuanes, Chichimecs, and Coras have utilized the fruits and green stems of the Nopal cactus (Prickly Pear) as food.
- May help maintain glucose levels within the normal range*
- May promote intestinal health and fat metabolism*
- May promote and support Increased Energy, Stamina, Vitality and Mental Awareness*
- May aid in Body Pain & Inflammation*
- May support Cardiovascular Support*
- May aid in supporting High Cholesterol*
- May support Menopausal symptoms*
- May aid feeling of Hangover After A Night Of Partying*
Suggested Use: 3-4 caps daily with food and water.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
You guys were fast in sending my order
I'm going to review this miracle plant into an analogy. Imagine being ice and thriving inside a volcano, knowing that your biggest adversary is yourself not to give the molten magma frost bite. To simplify the amount of nutrients and minerals to flourish in a hostile environment, remain green while dehydrated with minimal roots and grow body armor by thorns and still out of some miracle be able to pollinate your flower into an incredible fruit we call prickly pear. The self sustained power of the CACTUS ,Almost makes God's work look like child's play 💯💯💯