Cascara Sagrada has been used traditionally by Native Americans for washing the bowel, and one of the best herbs available that may help with chronic constipation. Cascara Sagrada contains compounds called anthraquinones, which may help in peristalsis – an action to do with contracting the colon walls that gives you an urge to go.
Cascara Sagrada may assist with:
- May help occasional constipation relief*
- May help support Digestive problems (Colon Cleansing Herb)*
- May be used as a purgative before starting a parasite cleanse*
- Bark is rich in hormone-like oils which may help promote peristaltic action in the intestinal canal*
- May help increase secretions of the stomach, liver, and pancreas*
- May aid Joint and muscle pain*
Shake well before using
One or three (2) times per day take 30 to 40 drops in water.
Best taken between meals.
We recommend use of this herb for only short intervals.
Do not use this product if you have abdominal pain or diarrhea, or discontinue use if these symptoms appear.
Seek expert medical advice prior to use during pregnancy or nursing.
Do not exceed recommended dose. Not for long-term use.
Keep out of reach of children.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.