Chanca Piedra is a popular remedy that is widely used in South America. It adapts well to different soils of tropical forests. Chancapiedra also known as "Stone Breaker" has also been used by several fenerations of Indigenous Amazons as a remedy on different body systems. As a supplement, chanca piedra is reported to help with a variety of conditions which inludes:
- May help eradicate bladder and kidney stones* (thus the name Stone Breaker)
This is an Alkaline herb, so it may help prevent acidic kidney stones*
- May help prevent gallstones*
- Might relieve spasms and fever*
- May help increase urine*
- Works as a great regulator of hypertension*
- Contains antioxidant that may help protect the liver from cellular damage caused by free radicals*
Blood sugar management
Ingredients: Chanca Piedra (Stone Breaker); certified organic grain alcohol, distilled water
Suggested Use: Add 1 full squeeze of the dropper to 6oz water, tea or juice. Take 2-5 times a day. Best taken between meals
Precautions: We recommend that you consult with a qualified healthcare practitioner before using herbal products, particularly if you are pregnant, nursing, or on any medications.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.