The cuachalalate's bark is highly sought after. In Latin America, the bark of the tree is decocted in water and taken as a tea. Cuachalalate is typically consumed as a tea or often mixed with other herbs depending on your needs.
- May Help Support Gastrointestinal*
- May aid Liver Function*
- May help Alleviates digestive pain and renal discomfort*
- May help relief from urinary and kidney discomfort*
- May help Support Oral Health*
- May help detox the blood*
Ingredients: Cuachalalate and 100% Vegetarian Capsule
Caution: Store in a dry place, away from the reach of children. If pregnant or nursing, consult a healthcare professional before using this product.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.