Quassia is becoming more well-known by herbalists in North America as stomach bitters. It is especially useful for cases of lack of appetite and digestive sluggishness*
- Stimulate digestive tract and bile production*
- Used as tonic or purgative*
- Stimulate enzyme production*
- Supports digestive health*
- Supports healthy appetite*
- Supports fever reducing response*
Directions: Add at least 1 tbsp of tea (or 1-2 barks) in 8-10oz of water. Bring water (with herbs) to a boil over a medium fire, then reduce to low and simmer for another 5-15 minutes. Strain and pour into cups. Add sweetener if needed. Drink twice a day
Usually Prepared With: Cascara Sagrada, Fennel, Fenugreek, Licorice root, Mint, Psyllium Husk and Senna.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These statements and products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Always consult with a healthcare professional before using any herbal remedy.