Its scientific name is Cyathea divergens and it is a tree fern. It is also known as stick of viper, Aztec root and pesma. It is a tree fern native to the states of Chiapas, Yucatán and Veracruz of Mexico.
- May support Kidney function*
- May support Prostate Health*
- May help reduce the burning and swelling of the feet*
- May aid in Fluid retention*
- May help with Waist Pain*
- May reduce Menstrual cramps*
- May help in relieving of Cough and Cold*
Directions: Add 2-3 barks in 8-10oz of water. Bring water (with herbs) to a boil over a medium fire, then reduce to low and simmer for another 5-15 minutes. Strain and pour into cups. Drink twice a day as needed. Add honey if desired
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These statements and products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Always consult with a healthcare professional before using any herbal remedy.
Palo de Vibora 3oz