Originating in South America, Soursop is a delicious, tangy fruit that has been used as a nutritious and medicinal food by native people for centuries. Much of the tree is utilized in traditional medicine, for example the leaves are used to make a calming tea that may also work as a pain reliever.* Graviola, or Soursop or Guanabana, leaves (Annona Muricata), may be helpful in supporting healthy cell function and growth.*
- May support Respiratory Health*
- May support blood sugar levels*
- May help rejuvenate Skin Cells*
- May support cardiovascular function*
- May help facilitate digestion*
- May help with immunity.
- May help maintain joints and nerves function*
- May be helpful in relieving Stress & Anxiety*
Traditionally Taken: Take 35 drops 2 times per day. Best taken with meals. It can also be added to water or fruit juice.
Not recommended if pregnant or breastfeeding.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.