Originating in South America, Soursop is a delicious, tangy fruit that has been used as a nutritious and medicinal food by native people for centuries. Much of the tree is utilized in traditional medicine, for example the leaves are used to make a calming tea that may also work as a pain reliever.* Graviola, or Soursop or Guanabana, leaves (Annona Muricata), may be helpful in supporting healthy cell function and growth.*
- May support Respiratory Health*
- May support blood sugar levels*
- May help rejuvenate Skin Cells*
- May support cardiovascular function*
- May help facilitate digestion*
- May help with immunity.
- May help maintain joints and nerves function*
- May be helpful in relieving Stress & Anxiety*
1.) To take a tincture sublingually, drop the desired dosage under your tongue and hold it for 30 seconds before swallowing. This method will produce quicker and stronger effects because the medicine is absorbed into the bloodstream through the inner linings of the mouth, or
2.) Add 1 full squeeze of the dropper to 6oz water, tea or juice.
Take 2-3 times a day. Best taken between meals
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Can wait to use them!