Turmeric tea is a traditional healing beverage that dates back thousand of years. Made from fresh or dried turmeric, this drink has an earthy flavor profile with spicy kick people often describe as bitter yet sweet and can help promote better health by alleviate inflammation in the body!
- is a natural anti-inflammatory compound*
- is a potent antioxidant that may neutralize free radicals*
- may boosts levels of the brain hormone*
- may support heart health*
- may aid longevity*
- may improve skin health*
- aids in fat metabolism and weight management*
How to make Turmeric Tea
- Boil 4 cups of water.
- Add 3-4 turmeric chips.
- Allow the mixture to simmer for approximately 10 minutes.
- Strain the tea into a container and allow it to cool for 5 minutes.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These statements and products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Always consult with a healthcare professional before using any herbal remedy.